Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Fun with the Kiddos

I post a lot of travel stories on my blog, mostly because that is the most interesting part of my life haha, but sometimes people ask me if I ever actually do any work! Well, let me dispel that myth! Yes, I do work! Actually, I work heaps and heaps! The life of an au pair is one of being with kids alll the time, trying to keep up with the never-ending laundry, and trying to contain the trail of toys and kid's stuff that somehow makes its way into every corner of the house. Some days are full of tears and tantrums and whinging; other days are great and full of fun! Every day is different - never a dull moment, and always full of energy and fun!

Here is a glimpse into my work life, the fun I have with my kiddos (there's a video too so have a watch! haha)

Funny faces!

Sliding down slides! (Thankyou to whoever came up with this wonderful three slide design!)

Even I love slides!

Rolling down hills!


More rolling down hills! Oh we do love it so much!

Intense indoor volleyball tournaments

Indoor volleyball court

Talking a stroll

Locked in a cage

Pyjama party!

Epic war battles in the dark

Cuddles :)

All singing all dancing!



I have to say, looking over these photos just reminds me again and again that I LOVE MY JOB!!! :):):)

No comments:

Post a Comment