Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Goodbye 2012! NYE Seattle Style

Well well well! The very end of the year! 2012, what an amazing year it was for me, and I certainly saw it out in style! The day was a rare one of picture perfect weather. In the evening I headed to Greenlake and watched the most amazing sunset.

Wow look at that sky!!!!

Later on I met up with my au pair friend Dora and we went to a house party I had been invited to by friends at church. We got there and had a fabulous night dancing and laughing the night away!


The time draws nearer to 2013!

Raising a glass to the new year! Cheers!

Fireworks on TV!

It was the first American house party I had been to and it seemed fitting to do it on New Years Eve! We had a great night, got home at some ridiculous hour in the morning, and since I don't drink alcohol, I was still feeling great when I woke up the next day! hahah.

No comments:

Post a Comment