Friday, February 10, 2012

Glimpses of Seattle

Here are some pictures of some things I have seen recently! :)

Pioneer Square

Lovely sun streaming through in Pioneer Square


Waterfall Garden - a hidden little gem - on a random street in Pioneer Square, behind a large fence is this little piece of paradise! A roaring waterfall with fragrant plants all around! Bliss!

Interesting architecture 

My favourite place in Seattle - Pike place market!

The famous Gum wall! yes thats right, all these colours are actually pieces of gum 

A larger perspective on the gum wall! That is a lot of gum! Eeeew!

My favourite bakery!

My friend's gorgeous cats!

Sooo lovely!

My friend's flatmates practising their sword fighting in the middle of the street! Very different and very cool! 

No comments:

Post a Comment