Wednesday, February 1, 2012

The Suburban Life

I thought I would put up some pictures of my day to day life here!

Begin work, these two loveable rouges (2/5 of the kids) take me out breakfast where they cook me pancakes

Cooking the pancakes

Stimulating breakfast conversations about politics while eating pancakes


Stunning mountain view right from the family home!

Midmorning: down to business!

Off-time: Walking around a neatby lake



Evening: Beautiful sunset, great company.

As you can see, the kids take good care of me. They cook me whatever I want, they always hang out with me, and take me out all the time, mostly to the park or the community child's gym. When we get tired we take naps. When I hurt myself they become fully qualified doctors to fix me up. They are always entertaining me with interesting stories from their lives and from their imaginations. They tuck me into bed then jump me awake again! We have great karaoke sessions in the car. When I take off my shoes they always help me to put them away. How lucky am I? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment