Sunday, February 26, 2012

Leavenworth, Washington

While we were on vacation in Plain, Washington I forgot to tell you about my day trips with the kids to Leavenworth!!! Leavenworth is about 30 mins from Plain and is a faux Bavarian Village! And ALL the businesses play along, even the gas stations look Bavarian and all the signs have the Bavarian lettering! Even McDonalds! It was so special, the first day we went there we had a good walk around and peeked in all the shop windows!








The next day I took the kids back to Leavenworth and we danced in the band rotunda, then went out to lunch at a 50's style diner just out of town! Some people might wonder how I got on taking three young kids to the diner on my own, but I managed! it was certainly a busy morning! 






No comments:

Post a Comment