Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Around Seattle: Bainbridge Island Lunch

One spontaneous day after church, my au pair friend Melissa and I took the ferry to Bainbridge Island for lunch. The weather was actually really good that day, which always helps! It is a 35 min ride to Bainbridge Island, something I have been wanting to do for a long time!

The downtown area of Bainbridge Island was quaint and oozing with charm. Little boutique shops, colours, cafes etc. We did not have time to explore all of the downtown area (despite how compact and small it was) but we had a lovely time strolling the street. Later, we used a coupon I had for 50% off a pizza and we sat at  a lovely little eating area and chatted while we enjoyed our pizza!

It was a very short outing because I had to work that afternoon/evening but we were able to have a really wonderful time anyway!








No comments:

Post a Comment