Thursday, March 22, 2012

Around Seattle: Discovery Park

I decided a few days ago that I needed to make a more specific list of all the things in Seattle that I want to see and then actually go and see them rather than just talk about it! So this week I have been making the most of my 'off time' by starting to check out all these wonderful places.

The first place on my list to visit was Discovery Park, it is a large park on the coast of the Puget Sound. There is also an Indian Reservation there, although it was closed for the season when I visited. There were some stunning sights from this park and lots of different areas to see, I saw only a tiny portion of it. I definitely want to return here when the weather is better - I went on quite a windy day after a lot of rain so it was quite muddy and not that great for hiking! To go right out to the western tip of the park would be the ultimate!







No comments:

Post a Comment