Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Walmart: A Cultural Experience


After hearing so much stuff about Walmart, mostly negative, and from seeing that famous website  http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/photos I knew that a trip to Walmart was mandatory! I also recently watched an interesting documentary about Walmart and the way they treat their staff unfairly when it comes to working overtime, paying them properly and other things. So I went there to check it out for myself. Honestly, the shop is so big. I mean, SO SO SO Big! It is like every store in the mall put together! You can buy anything there, but I don't really know if it is that much cheaper than anywhere else, possibly on some items it is more expensive. I did manage to find a couple of things I wanted which were reasonably priced, so yes, I am one of those Walmart shoppers now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment