Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Around Seattle: Fremont & the Troll Under The Bridge

Fremont is this awesome quirky suburb in Seattle, just around from Ballard where I go to church. I have often driven through it but have never found a carpark so that I could stop (or looked long enough to find one). One day last week I decided that I needed to take the time to park and really have a look around Fremont. Top of my list of things to see in Fremont was the Fremont Troll which is a huge sculpture, appropriately located under a bridge! There are quite a few statues and things to see in Fremont, including a statue of Lenin! Interesting indeed.

Statues waiting for the bus




The three billy goats gruff!

The troll under the bridge!

Grr!

Scratching his nose


Helpp!!! Helpp!! Damsel in distress!

Giant Lenin statue!

No comments:

Post a Comment