Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Titanic 100th Anniversary

When I was a kid I was obsessed with Titanic haha and I would read countless books about it and all this kind of stuff. So this year, knowing that its the 100th anniversary of the Titanic, I really wanted to go and see the movie since it has been re-released in 3D to mark the 100 years. I went on April 12th, the day that it left port all those years ago.

I went to see the movie in this crazy movie theatre where you have a table in front of you and while you are watching the movie you can order food and they will cook it to order and deliver it straight to you in the theatre! It was so novel to be watching a movie with a ketchup bottle and pepper and salt in front of me! (You are probably wondering what food I ordered and if it tasted good, well sorry to disappoint you but I chose to save money and didn't order anything! hahah)


As you can see, the theatre is absolutely crowded with people.

No comments:

Post a Comment