Sunday, April 8, 2012

Around Seattle: Golden Gardens Beach Park

Golden Gardens is another park that has been highly recommended to me. The weather was beautiful so I took off to enjoy the afternoon sunshine! Golden Gardens is a large west coast sandy beach. It is so beautiful and vibrant, filled with people and brightly coloured flags and all sorts of happenings!

I was planning on going to the beach part of the park but I couldn't find a carpark so I parked at the top carpark and did a fabulous walk through this lovely forest area. It was magical walking through the large trees, catching little glimpses of the glistening water from the beach below. Such an enchanted feeling. It reminded me of the Waitakere Ranges in New Zealand, where I loved to visit for little bush walks.









No comments:

Post a Comment